CCSI’s Debt Collection solution will allow you to add Agent horsepower to your recovery processes without breaking the bank. We provide a nearshore Debt Collection facility located in Baja California, Mexico.
This is not “Outsourcing”... rather your satellite Baja facility becomes an extension of your existing operation and is managed by your U.S. team as part of the overall collection strategy.
CCSI provides the infrastructure, agents, HR/payroll functions, IT resources and corporate structure needed to operate in Baja California, Mexico. We collaborate jointly on training to best develop the agents.
Once the infrastructure and agents are in place, CCSI manages the administrative (HR, payroll, legal and facility) functions while your management team controls and focuses on agent performance and recovery strategies.
This method is highly successful because of several key factors:
- Your management team maintains control of the Agents, processes and strategies.
- You understand your business and know how to best work it.
- You can clone best practices, training and agent development at your Baja facility.
- Baja agent rates and overhead expenses are 50% less than the U.S. thus giving you a competitive advantage.
- Greater Agent horsepower means more touch points and increased recoveries.
- Baja Agents are in bilingual, bicultural and well educated.
We Specialize In:
- Debt Collection Negotiations and Payment Commitments
- Dial and Transfer Agents
- Skip Tracing and Debtor Asset Validation
- Placement Analysis and Performance Reporting
- Agent Recruitment and Training (FDCPA and Negotiations)